This is a summer time favorite at the Rager residence. We like it so well, we make it year round.
In Summer it makes a great side along with fresh corn grilled on the cob and in the winter time it is a superb addition to a Buddha Bowl.
For this recipe you will need to also make one batch of Naked Ranch. – Click here to get NAKEDPlease Share The Urban Herbivore
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 32m
- 4 Yukon Gold Potatoes - Scrubbed and sliced
- 1 Red Pepper - Sliced Julianne
- 1 Green Pepper - Sliced Julianne
- 1 Large Onion (Red, Yellow, or White) - Sliced into Wedges
- 3 Ice Cubes
- 1 Batch of Naked Ranch
- Arrange veggies on a large sheet of aluminum foil, season with Naked Ranch, toss in the ice cubes and fold into a tight packet. You can grill on the BBQ or bake in a pre-heated oven (400 degrees) for approximately 20 minutes. Your nose will let you know when the mixture is ready.